Scorpio is seeking an Assistant Project Manager.
We are looking for a superstar team member who delivers excellence every day, proactively communicates with others, pursues growth and learning, and enjoys an innovative and collaborative work environment. If you want to be part of an exciting future, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
Scorpio offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and long-term professional growth opportunities.
The primary responsibility of an Assistant Project Manager is to manage information and serve as the coordinator between the management team, the field team, and craft and trade professionals/vendors.
- Track Subcontracts and POs for Execution
- Review and Process Submittals
- Review and Process RFIs
- Review and Process Drawing Revisions
- Track Owner Direct Purchase Orders
- Track Material Delivery Dates for Identified Long Lead and Critical Items
- Attend, Record and Distribute Meeting Minutes (OAC, Commissioning, Sub, Monthly Reports, etc.)
- Create Change Events and Send RFPs
- Log and Close Out Field Report/Observations
- Provide and Upload all LEED/Green Globes Information
- Track and Distribute Commissioning Documentation
- Create Project Close Out Documentation
- Schedule and Record Owner Training
- Maintain Current Project Photos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- 0-3 year’s experience in the industry
- Experience with construction project management software
- Proficient in MS Office