- Project Owner: Clay County District Schools
- Location: Keystone Heights, FL
- Partners: Paul Stresing
Clay County District Schools is putting its half-cent sales tax to work for the students, parents, staff, and faculty of Keystone Heights Elementary School. The elementary school is undergoing long-awaited strategic improvements to the facilities and infrastructure to better serve its community. The project, designed by Paul Stresing and Associates, will consist of 55000 sf of new construction and renovation.
This multi-phased project includes:
- Replacement of play court and playground equipment
- A new 29,674 sf cafetorium
- Converting the existing Cafetorium into a new 9,000 sf state-of-the-art Media Center
- Renovating the existing 8,758 sf Media Center into 6 new classrooms
- A new covered 7,840 sf play court
- Campus-wide site work to improve stormwater issues and security
- Re-working the Carpool/drop-off lanes for safer traffic flow and repaving the gymnasium parking lot.
The phase 1 project will increase the core facilities of the campus to sustain growth of 1,200 total students and includes master planning for two future two-story classroom buildings.See Progress Photos and Videos