Scorpio is seeking a Project Administrator We are looking for a superstar team member who delivers excellence every day, proactively communicates with others, pursues growth and learning, and enjoys an innovative and collaborative work environment. If you want to be part of an exciting future, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
Scorpio offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and long-term professional growth opportunities. The Project Administrator will work closely with our Finance, Administrative, and Operations team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers and Subcontractors on a variety of topics including contract agreements, insurance, bonding, pay applications, and job cost reports.
- Maintain positive subcontractor business relationships.
- Ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures.
- General administrative responsibilities associated with the position.
- Excellent planning, organizational and follow through skills.
- Established proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and people-oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Prior accounting experience and/or degree preferred.
If you feel you fit this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. All inquiries to this position will remain confidential.