Are you highly organized and detail-oriented? Do you thrive in working with numbers and spreadsheets? Does it bother you when numbers are off by a penny? Are you looking for the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to a growing organization? If so, please continue reading.
Scorpio is a devoted and seasoned team of construction professionals who build to enliven communities and beautify cities. We are currently seeking an entry-level accounting professional who loves what they do and continuously seeks opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary ranges from $45-$55k based on education level, training, and experience. Also included are performance bonuses of 5-10% of the base salary and additional benefits such as health and life insurance, retirement plan matching, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Perform various accounting tasks, including but not limited to, accounts payable, data entry, and compliance.
- Verify and maintain organized and accurate records of all vendor documents.
- Contribute to the effective management of company finances by processing accounts payable transactions and ensuring compliance with internal controls.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of checks by reviewing and verifying payment details, obtaining necessary approvals, and ensuring proper documentation.
- Working closely with other team members to ensure the timely and accurate completion of financial task.
- Minimum 2-year degree in accounting, business administration, or a related field.
- Prior accounting experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic understanding of accounting principals
We offer a collaborative and supportive work environment and are respectful of confidentiality and discretion in applying for this position. All submissions will be handled by the highest level of leadership within our organization. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.